Thursday, April 23, 2009

HOLOGRAM BIKINI by Yeti Voom

Some weeks ago I sat with my darling by the sea on the rocks, one of the first warm days of spring in Sweden, when he asked me if I ever thought of SL things IRL. “What do you mean?” I said. “You of all know how much I think about Boingo and all things I have to do in SL when I get home from RL work.” This was not what he meant at all. “No, I mean… do you ever wish you could fly or put an AO on or do you ever wake up and get confused when you are not in your house at Voomderland?” he said. I had to think for a few minutes meantime I zipped on my coffee and rolled my hair between my fingers and then I answered… “No, not anymore but in the beginning about 2 years ago I did a lot. I kind of mixed the worlds up a bit”

I got a mail from an SL friend where he told me that one day when he was talking to his boss in her office he suddenly found himself walking around in her room just like his avatar does! He laughed!! And all of you who have seen the AO from AKEYO know what I mean.

Do we really get into our roles as the avatars so much that we become like them?
There is a saying in SL that SL is SL and RL is RL. Now is that really so? Do you ever mix the worlds? Or look for the pink/blue ball before you sit or go to bed? Hahaha…

I never got that far but what I do miss in RL is my huge inventory!!! Just think about all the clothes I got from Boingo. Not to mention all the skins!! All 342 of them or do we have more? Just click on pink lips and I’m ready to go. Or my favourite…ANU Mithrill!! I wish Jeela could make that in our natural series with the small beauty mark.

Well summer is just around the corner, at least on the north hemisphere, and soon it will be time for Beach 2009! Then I wish I had the Boingo HOLOGRAM BIKINI! Hmmm… what to wear at the beach today? The red one? But… the blue one is great and the black shows my butt best and the violet is cool with this sun tan and the white is glowing in the sun and… and… and… Nahhh, I’ll take the orange one to show off!!! Anyhow… the small strings won’t leave these gross white marks on my body cos they are so thin. Ohhhh… just think about all these contests I’m going to win in RL!! Bummer… SL I mean!!

TIME TO GO GRAB HOLOGRAMS!!!












































//Yeti, the Boingo Beach Bitch 2009!!

No comments: