Sunday, April 12, 2009

BUCCANEER LEGGINGS AND LEATHER SHORTS by Yeti Voom

I have been trying to get Jeela to make me a skirt forever! She refuses ‘til SL gets a better shape for skirts and I can definitely understand her. Who wants a butt that looks like a continent? She made some tries with prims and so on and it turned out pretty good but we haven’t got any in our stores yet. So when I started to talk about a burnt leather skirt she just sighed. I pushed her ‘cos Boingo need a skirt to go with all this leather. We talked about putting it on a jacket layer so it followed the body lines better. She came back to me the day after with a skirt so short we just laughed both of us. Trial and error… back to the drawing tablet again. Without another word she just sent me the ad and then came the folder with the Buccaneer leggings in ALL layers (even as stockings) and a version of the original skirt as burnt leather shorts.

As usual I try everything on the male shapes we have. I think it works and let the pictures speak for themselves.
















































//Yeti, the mutineer @ Boingo…

No comments: