Wednesday, April 8, 2009

BURNT LEATHER PANTS by Yeti Voom

Jeela and I loved the apron and ppl started buying it but many asked what to wear with it. One very hot chick IM:d me and said “ You don’t expect me to go naked under this do you?” Actually Jeela and I were wearing nothing but this apron and cool boots. I started using jeans and a t-shirt underneath but I loved it the way it was also. We started talking about pants. Jeela already had an idea for pants and asked what I thought about it. When Jeela made the Gladiator pants for men we didn’t think about tattoos and only made them with one leg bare. My brother Andreaus Beck told us that not all tattoos come for both legs. We learned from that and Jeela started working. She went on for days in Photoshop ’til she was satisfied.




When Jeela works I’m doing other stuff and don’t bother her ‘til she comes out of the “Photoshop cave”. I usually get an email with a whole story about all she did and still have to do and on and on… We meet every Tuesday at 10 am SLT and then I ask her about every detail, how she was thinking and we discuss a lot. I love to hear how she was thinking when she made this and that. How she came up with the idea for a leather belt with a buckle and why a seam there and how did you do to make it shine just on top of that…. I think we both like these sessions ‘cos it’s a reminder for her and I am learning and we develop more ideas and go on to the next project.

The one thing I love the most about Jeela’s stuff is all the details. She put such an effort in to every single tiny little detail. Often she is devastated when the SL viewer doesn’t even show half of all the work she put into it. I think her most used expression when we work is: “It didn’t look like that in Photoshop…” and then she sends me the targa file. I also like how she can make any butt look so squeezable! She gave the word Bootylicious a face… or butts rather. LOL


//Yeti, by the puter….

No comments: