Saturday, April 18, 2009

BOINGO LEATHER BIKINI by Yeti Voom

Here follows the exact conversation between Jeela and I before the leather bikinis were made.

J: Hi Yeti! We need more bikinis.
Y: Ok! What u have in mind?
J: I was thinking of leather bikinis in burnt and midnight and in black. What do you think?
Y: Sounds great! Cool! Let’s make them.
J: Anything else?
Y: Yeah… make them in the Fiero Bikini style.
J: Ok! TPD!
Y: BB

TPD means Tack Puss Doink…
Jeela’s way of saying bye to me. LOL

Some times are faster than others…















All this time I asked Jeela for a pink leather outfit.
She refuses every time.
NO YETI I WILL NOT MAKE LEATHER IN PINK!

I have changed my mind….
How about a dark wine-colored collection?!!
I will haunt her to make it.. or at least all in black…

//Yeti, Tack Puss Doink!

No comments: