Thursday, April 9, 2009

MIDNIGHT LEATHER PANTS by Yeti Voom

Late one cold Swedish winter night (around noon SLT) we sat in a meeting as usual talking about how to move on with Boingo. Did we need more bikinis ‘cos ppl started asking for them again or should we make another linked dress, a white one? We went off in dreams and talked about everything in, under and above the Multiverse.

Jeela and I often dance during our meetings and we try to go to different places every time, mostly ‘cos we don’t like the same kind of music (and then I got to have Spotify on) but also to show our great creations. This evening was no exception. We were in an awesome club, can’t remember where now, when Jeela said “Why not make a version of the leather pants? I have the texture and it will be easy for me to change the colour. Just as she said this Spotify started playing a song called “Five minutes to midnight” by BoysLikeGirls. I looked at my watch, it was 5 minutes to midnight and I told Jeela about the coincidence. It was almost like a "Jung moment" in synchronicities’ and she stopped talking… “Let’s call the new pants Midnight Leather and make them midnight blue” she said.

Well you guys… Here’s the Midnight Leather.












One of Jeela’s friends, Anubi Merlin, is wearing the Midnight Jacket and Bra. I will tell you more about that next time.






















Can men wear these half pants? I think its sexy!!
What do you think?













//Yeti, under the midnight sun…

No comments: