Friday, May 1, 2009

NIGHTSONG LATIN DRESS by Yeti Voom



I have a dream!
Famous words from a great human being!
Another great person had another kind of dream….
Group Notice From: Jeela Juran

I had a dream a few nights ago that I was in a Dancesport competition... the pro ballroom dancing world... all these fantastic clothes they wear swirling around the bright lights of the dance floor...

I woke up and started in painting around 6am... by 4pm I had the majority of this Nightsong Latin Dress completed. Added matching gloves and a few more strands of pearls on the hip, tested the skirt flow and tweaked the flexi settings for more elegance while dancing and voila.

Try it out....

-Jeela & Yeti
From what I understand, there will be an entire suite of Latin dresses. Here is the first one and Jeela called it Nightsong. For me this dress represents the element of water. I see it floating around my legs and make me feel like I’m in the flow and winning the competition!!

Who would not want to go out dancing in this elegant, yet sexy and dared dress?







Coming up next:
The sister of Johnny Storm!

//Yeti, dancing Queen young and sweet only 17…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing, The post is really intersting and quite Infomative too.

Latin dresses